SLEEP APNEA SOLUTION
SLEEP APNEA & SNORING
Sleep Apnea is a dangerous and progressive sleep disorder (it gets worse as you age). Not only does sleep apnea result in sleep deprivation, it also can threaten your life.
Signs and symptoms that can alert you to sleep apnea are:
● Frequent cessation of breathing (apnea) during sleep. Your sleep partner may notice repeated silences from your side of the bed.
● Choking, gasping, or gagging during sleep to get air into the lungs.
● Loud snoring
● Waking up sweating during the night
● Feeling un-refreshed in the morning after a night’s sleep
● Headaches upon awakening
● Daytime sleepiness, including falling asleep at inappropriate times, such as while driving or at work
● Rapid weight gain
● Memory loss and learning difficulties
● Short attention span
● Poor judgment
● Personality changes
At DentalDocs, our dentists have all received specific training in this area. Snoring and mild to moderate sleep apnea can be treated with dental appliances specifically designed for your needs..
BACK TO SERVICES